Friday 3 October 2014

Genetics Gala Dinner caricatures

I'm going to rather leave you with the words of Jade,
"We had the most amazing opportunity, as part of the SASHG gala dinner, to be drawn in caricature. These are some pictures of the process which Alan Simpson goes through to produce his artwork. The most amazing thing, in my opinion, is that the entire process takes about 10 minutes and he is incredibly certain about his drawing. Let me explain further, as an artist myself I take hours to produce even a simple sketch, most of those hours spent erasing what I have drawn, and by the end of it I am most likely still not satisfied. This is certainly not the case with Alan! What an experience it was to watch him work!" Oct 2013
Thanks Jade.





















No comments:

Post a Comment